Are you someone who wants to exist? Or someone who wants to live? To exist is easy. You navigate through life on autopilot and rarely step outside of your comfort zone. As a result, you are never able to reach your full potential.
This keynote will empower you to live. Get ready to take a break from our fast-paced society, and slow down to reflect on your own needs.
Drawing from his own experiences, Allan will inspire you to persevere through your personal challenges rather than avoiding or escaping them. You will be encouraged to take an honest look at what lies beneath your stress, and be provided with tools to heal through a holistic approach.
Through an interactive quiz, various hands-on activities, and an exciting game of PieFace, you are guaranteed to walk away with an increased understanding of stress and wellness. You will be empowered to take back control and create a life of happiness no matter what surrounds you. The time has come to stop existing and start living for YOU.
- Identify the difference between existing and living
- Explore stress management tools to prevent burnout for both your personal and professional life
- Rediscover yourself through the Who Am I Wheel exercise
- Reveal your current state of wellness through a Balance Wheel activity
- Learn how to focus on what’s in your control and release the rest